Friday, October 10, 2008

Review of Star wars 3



























Movie: Star wars: Revenge of the sith


Release date
: May 19, 2005

Runtime: 2 hrs 26 mins

video:



Review:

The last star wars movie shot by George lucas came out to the cinemas in 2005. Like all other star wars movies, the special effects are INCREDIBLE!!!! the acting is very good too, the unique thing wich is not very good in all movies, and in this too, is the plot. The history is not very clear, and you should watch the movies two times to understand better. In this movie, anakin skywalker have to do fateful decision : lose the girl who he loves or turn to the dark side of the force. I can't write more, cause you must whatch the movie to know whats the finish of this huge series.

note: 9.5

11 comments:

camila said...

i didn't see this film and i'm not going to watch it either. i really hate this type of film and i'm not pacient enough to stay in front of a television for more than two hours. for me, it's a complete waste of time, but i know that some people like it and i have nothing against it :)

B!G HeaD said...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk u don't know what you're missing...

Helder Caixeta said...

Great review, Teo. I like the film, but it's not the best of the 6 Star War films. My favourite e the 5th one, "The Empire Strikes back". What's your favourite?

Helder Caixeta said...

Well, Camila, not everyone likes Sci-fi films, it's understandable... But you should a least try to watch one the STAR WARS films, some of them are quite good. Anyway, thanks for the post!

Fabrizia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fabrizia said...

I've already seen this film and I agree about the special effects. By the way, I've found the plot understandble. I think you should have written more - if I hadn't seen the film yet, your review wouldn't be convincig enough to make me watch it. But I agree with you, that't a really good film :D

Carol Garcia said...

I really don't like Sci-fi films, and i will never see this film twice just to understand it. I agree with camila, it's a complete waste of time. :}

Ricardo said...

Well I've never seen this film, and I really don't like sci-fi films, but, after this review I'll thing about seen this film

bye

Ricardo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priscila said...

I've never seen this film, but I lisned the comments of other people and they think the special effects it's so cool. I won't see this film, because I don't like this kind of film :(

B!G HeaD said...

tnks for the comments guys, and who is not going to watch the movie...well... take care with the dark side of the Force;D